We Speak in Practical, Everyday Terms
“We help replace financial stress with optimism and confidence.”
—Joanna Amberger, CFP®, Founder
At 3 Financial, we help you answer critical questions so you can feel confident about your financial life.
- When can I retire?
- Will my money last as long as I live?
- How much do I need to save to live the way I want in the future?
- What happens to my retirement if there’s a recession or market crash?
- How can I help my kids and parents financially without harming my future?
- How will I pay for my health care in the future?
- Are there ways I can save on taxes?
- How can I make sure my family is taken care of if something happens to me?
Sophisticated financial help provided in plain English
When you’re not in the financial industry, it’s common to get annoyed with so-called “gurus” who speak in technical terms you’re not familiar with. We understand, and we’re careful to not do that.
Instead, we speak in practical, everyday terms, so you can fully understand your financial plan and how you’re invested. That’s critical because a good financial plan should ensure you can sleep well at night (instead of having to worry about money).
On-demand support so you can stay on track
Just like with diet or exercise, one-time help doesn’t do too much. Instead, what matters is what you do consistently. That’s why our financial planning with a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional is just the start.
Once we’ve worked together to build your plan, then the critical part starts—implementation. We stay with you through the process, helping you stay on track. What does that look like?
- We’re here to coach you through volatile stock markets, so you don’t overreact and decide to sell (like many do, and usually regret)
- We’re here to help you stay accountable to your own saving and spending goals, so you can reach your objectives
- If you get a bonus or windfall, we’re here to help you figure out the best use of the funds, so they help you achieve your goals faster
- If you need to buy a house or car, we’re here to help you examine your options and make a decision you won’t regret
Learn more about our services: